Yo Yo Honey Singh launches fashion line for the brown boys

Yo Yo Honey Singh launches fashion line for the brown boys




Rapper Yo Yo Honey Singh has a new goal — to give 'brown' Indian men their own sense of style that isn't borrowed from the West.

"White people and black people are going to follow us brown boys now," says Singh, who's coming up with his own men's clothing line soon. "It's called Brown Boys Fashion (BBF). My friend Zack Mohammad from Dubai, who's a pro in fashion, and I are developing it together."

He decided on starting this with a curious intention. Says he, "I have lots of friends and relatives in North India. The boys there have a really bad sense of fashion. The boys who have money want to dress up like white men, in labels all over. Those who don't have money want to dress up like black men. When I say to brothers my age to dress up like yourself, we don't have anything to go by. That is why I am coming up with a clothing line."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form