Paparra Full Song – Mauli Dave

A brand new peppy number, “Paparra” by exceptionally talented Mauli Dave. A track filled with energy which will give you a reason to wake up smiling, look forward to the day ahead, and even practice your enviable dance moves! Best way to start your day!
Mauli Dave: “The paparra word and its tune came simultaneously to me one day randomly when I was sitting at home bored. As soon as I started singing it I knew I had to sit down and make an entire song to go with this funky, energetic word..Paparra! And that’s when my first single was born! Out of all of my other songs, “Paparra” had the biggest personality and I knew it was the one!”
Music Producer and Arranger- Ramon Ibrahim
Song Written and Composed by- Mauli Dave

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form